1. dust: Ji'nan galvanized pipe introduction, production is often carried out in the dust field, often with a lot of dust in the air, they continue to fall on the surface of the device. They can be removed by water or alkaline solution. However, adhesion dust and dirt need high pressure water or steam to clean up.
2. scratch: in order to prevent the process lubricants or products and / or dirt retention, the scratches and other rough surfaces must be mechanically cleaned (such as dry sandblasting, and glass beads for abrasive).
3. rust stains: rust is sometimes seen in stainless steel products or equipment before or during the production process, which means that the surface is seriously polluted. Rust must be removed before the galvanized pipe equipment is put into use in Ji'nan. The thoroughly cleaned surface should be inspected by iron test and / or water test.
4. welding arc striking marks: when welders start arcing on metal surface, they will cause rough surface defects. The protective film is damaged, leaving a potential source of corrosion. The welder shall strike the arc on the weld that has been welded or on the side of the weld joint. The arc marks are then melted into the weld.
5. flux: the welding process of galvanized pipe by welding flux has manual welding, with flux cored arc welding and submerged arc welding, these welding processes will leave fine flux particles on the surface, and ordinary cleaning methods can not remove them.
Thank you for your busy schedule to pay attention to the product inion released by the company. If you want to know more, you can come to our company for consultation. We welcome everyone to come and cooperate with you!